The Customer Service Associate will create and maintain relationships with CCCâ€™s internal and external customers; registered/non-registered licensees and registered/non-registered rightsholders. This position involves extensive customer contact.
Rightsholders : Follow-up on: outstanding distribution payments; outstanding requests; failed permission request communications and process resulting updates to contact management database.
- Initiating contacts with customers and rightsholders when necessary regarding:
Transactional and RightsLink Licensees : Follow-up on: late invoice payments, order anomalies, failed customer communications, purchase orders, failed credit card refunds and process resulting updates to contact management database.
Rightsholders : Product identification, rights ownership and related royalties, distribution payments.
- Provide customer service by responding to customer inquiries regarding:
Transactional and Rightslink Licensees : Order processing, billing, product identification, reprint delivery, add-on sales; follow-up on customer reports, maintenance of CCC contact management database.
- Analyze customer information, review business procedures, solve problems and make recommendations.
- Database maintenance
- Collaboration with other CCC departments to ensure accurate and timely invoicing and payments
- Switchboard, as required.
- Ability to accurately assess sensitivities and priorities resulting in appropriate response to, or escalation of caller issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including service, confidentiality and negotiation.
- Diplomacy and general understanding of diverse business environments.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Sales skills related to account management and upselling.
- Solid problem solving and phone skills.
- Capability to remain calm under pressure. Ability to multi-task.
- Solid computer skills, with experience in Microsoft Office and the Internet
- Bachelorâ€™s degree preferred.
- 1-3 yearsâ€™ experience in Customer Service/Relations preferred.
- Previous sales experience helpful.
Copyright Clearance Center - 15 months ago