Customer Service Associate (CARVER, MA)
Whether you are looking for an incredible full-time career, or a great part-time job, the Customer Service Associate is the backbone of our company. As a Customer Service Associate, you are more than a clerk; you are the face of Cumberland Farms to our customers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that every customer receives outstanding service by providing a frie
ndly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging customers, maintaining outstanding standards, product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
- Interacting with customers to provide information and assistance in response to inquiries about products and services.
- Maintaining a clean, customer friendly store environment.
- Performing regular cleaning activities including, but not limited to, cleaning floors, glass doors, counter surfaces, and restrooms, emptying all interior and exterior trashcans, rotating and straightening merchandise and cleaning beverage and foodservice equipment.
- Replenishing products and supplies to ensure product availability.
- Accurately and efficiently completing sales transactions and maintaining proper accountability at the cash register.
- Maintaining an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
Keys to Success:
- HS diploma or GED equivalent.
- Flexible availability.
- Comfort with standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and order tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Flexibility and cooperation with the Store Manager’s needs that may change on a daily basis to maintain the proper functioning of the store.
- Retail or food service experience preferred.
Customer Sales Associate
- A Successful Customer Service Associate is friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and -willing to learn and develop a career with Cumberland Farms.
- Cumberland Farms offers the opportunity for advancement for Customer Service Associates to become a Customer Service Leader or a Manager In Training.
- Customer Service Leader - assists the manager with day-to-day operations as well as train new associates.
- Manager In Training
- enter into our hands-on managerial training program to become a Store Manager.
Did you know that…
There really was a Cumberland Farms. Vasilios and Aphrodite Haseotes bought it in Cumberland, Rhode Island in...