Under the direction of Food & Nutrition Supervisors and cooks, this position is responsible for the preparation and services of meals to patients, visitors, staff and other customers of the health system. This position represents our department at a high level of customer service to patients and café customers. Customer Service Associates are responsible for the safe handling of food, cleanliness of food prep and service areas and personal work areas. Supports the department’s mission to provide superior food and nutrition services.
- One year of experience preferred.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) preferred.
- ServSafe certification preferred.
- Able to follow both verbal and written instructions.
- Able to read menus and identify diets.
- Proficiency in a suite of Microsoft Office applications.
MaineGeneral Health's mission is to enhance, every day, the health of the people in the greater Kennebec Valley.