U Pull-&-Pay (UPAP) is a dynamic company with a nationwide network of retail self-serve used auto parts stores. As a customer focused organization, UPAP exists to provide low cost, used auto parts to our customers. Our inventory and interchange information services enhance the customer experience.
Customers bring their own tools into UPAP stores and remove valuable auto parts from an environmentally processed inventory of autos. These auto parts are purchased according to a specific price list shared with our customers. UPAP’s inventory of autos is rotated continuously. We have an immediate opportunity for the following position:
Customer Service Associate
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Perform information, admission and cashier
• Utilize computer program to help customers locate cars
• Maintain a positive and professional attitude in a team environment
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Spanish speaking is a big plus.
• Basic computer skills
• Prior retail experience preferred
• Must be willing to work weekends and overtime as needed
• Comfortable working in an industrial environment
• Pre-employment criminal background and drug screen required
We offer competitive wages, paid training, paid holidays & comprehensive benefits package including 401k, medical, dental and life insurance.
U Pull and Pay is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The David J. Joseph Company is committed to operating its facilities and businesses in an environmentally responsible manner. As an industry...