Title: Customer Service Benefits Representative
Location: United States-New Jersey-Little Falls
Job Number: 13014491
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
May perform one or more of the following:
* Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
* Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
* Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
* Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
* Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
* Provides functional guidance, training and assistance to lower level staff.
* Provides assistance, training and troubleshooting support to lower level staff.
* Schedules work to ensures accurate phone coverage; monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems.
* Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
* Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
* All other duties as assigned.
* At least three (3) years of previous call center customer service experience is required.
* A minimum of one (1) year of Benefits, Health & Welfare, Defined Benefits and/or Defined Contributions experience, preferred
* Intermediate knowledge:
* MS Word
* Fluent in Spanish, a plus
* Must have strong written/verbal communication skills
* Professional, reliable, adaptable and pleasant phone manner.
* High School diploma required
* Bachelor’s degree or above preferred
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail email@example.com.
Virtual/work from home? No
Xerox Corporation - 20 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...