To provide exceptional customer service on behalf of Flanders Corporation by responding with quick and accurate solutions while maintaining professional assistance.
· Answer incoming customer and representative telephone calls, emails, faxes regarding products, shipments and shipping schedules.
· Provide product price quotes per customer.
· Provide custom part numbers and pricing per customers request.
· Enter customer purchase orders into BPCS. Must maintain 98% accuracy.
· Audit purchase orders that have been entered by order entry. Must maintain 99% accuracy.
· Investigate order discrepancies; send customer’s information forms regarding credit request.
· Communicate with various departments to collect information necessary to satisfy customer inquiries.
· Follow up with customers providing information requested.
· Fiche customer purchase orders for electronic file storage.
· Performs other duties as assigned by management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree preferred.
· Five years customer service and data entry experience.
· Excellent communication (written / verbal) and listening skills (comprehension.)
· Proficient with computers, data entry, email, Flanders Systems, web searches, ACD Telephone Systems.
· Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
· Must be able to learn products and retain knowledge to communicate with customers and determine customer needs.
· Must be organized, flexible and detail oriented.
· Ability to multitask between telephone, computer and reference material in catalogs or various websites.
· Flexible within the work hours of 8am -6pm.
· Must be able to maintain applicable department goals.
· Basic math skills.
· Troubleshooting ability.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Must have a quality mindset as well as the ability to maintain workload.
· Must interact with management, coworkers and customers in a positive helpful manner.
· Must maintain professional mannerism and attire at all times.
· Must be able to analyze and solve customer problems according to product training and company procedures.
· Must be able to use good judgment and effectively communicate solutions to customers.
· Must be able to handle difficult calls.
· Required to follow up on pending customer issues in a timely manner.
· Must be able to enter data in computer accurately and with efficiency.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
· Must be able to work in an office environment.
· Must have good hearing and a clear voice for telephone communication.
· Must be able to sit at a desk for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to communicate on the telephone for lengthy periods with customers and representatives.
· Must be able to operate a computer and keyboard with accuracy and efficiency.
· Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Flanders Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request.
Flanders Corporation - 14 months ago
Flanders Corporation designs, manufactures and markets air filters and related products, and are focused on providing environmental...