This position is in Coppell, TX
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Representative
• Responsible for competently responding to incoming, outgoing phone calls, pre and post delivery calls and email.
• Responsible for using My Service Center to create, maintain and resolve Customer Service issues.
• Responsible for maintaining an action driven To Do list and
working the list to keep it current daily.
• Responsible for learning procedural, policy and system enhancements and
adapting to changes as they occur.
• Must have prior call center experience
• Must have excellent communication, and listening skills.
• Must be able to professionally interact with customers as well as other team members.
• Must be able to multi-task within a fast paced environment.
• Must be self-motivated.
• Must work positively in a team environment.
• Must have basic computer skills, including experience with an automated system.
• Must be detail oriented.
The job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of his/her superior.