Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in Information Technology Solutions, Accelerated Learning Environments, Language & Intelligence Services, Electronic Security Systems, and Mission Support.
Trofholz has a potential opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Center (CSC) Specialist.
The CSC Specialist’s responsibilities include maintenance and installation of workstations, printers, fax machines, communication devices, hand-held devices, scanners, CD/DVD Read Writers and other peripherals. The CSC Specialist determines proper configuration of systems as to software and hardware composition and setup. This position is seated at Lackland AFB, TX.
- Completes shift report entries for any issues that affect the network, entire facility, email, and Internet
- Completes details pertaining to any outages, times, who was notified, and course of action
- Enters hours on the Shift Report until outages/major issues are resolved. If the daily tour of duty ends, the on-call person stays informed as to the status of the outage and make appropriate notifications
- Remains on duty until the incoming personnel are briefed, in the event maintenance personnel, are required to come in
- Ensures all desktops, peripherals or components moved or installed into service are fully functional
- Delivers and sets-up external peripheral devices
- Monitors, troubleshoots, and resolves all operational and software problems associated with network and standalone printers
- Completes service requests associated with the desktop; these service requests come in the form of a Enterprise Management/Tracking Systems (EMTS) trouble call. Examples are: hardware upgrades, local software installs, printer, scanner, and other peripheral installs, etc
- Documents all work performed in the appropriate designated EMTS Software
- Assigns all trouble calls in CSC Desk software requiring the replacement of parts for desktops, printers and other peripherals to Asset Management
- Answers and triages customer assistance requests on information technology and communications issues; provides quick solutions for user problems at this level, if possible.
- Enters, modifies and deletes customer accounts on various computer systems
- Instructs customers on the proper way to fill out account requests and verifies that all required information is on the request form
- Informs customers of current Information Assurance requirements
- Processes network account requests within forty-eight (48) hours and files requests
- Manages Laptop Loaner Program by checking out/in various systems equipment; maintains all required logs and forms
- Receives on-call schedules from various departments and files them
- Updates on-call list and transfers to intranet, as required
- Serves as first response on servers, network, phone, nurse call and IT issues
- 3 years experience within the last 5 years; includes one year of specialized experience related to the task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of self-motivation, productiveness and personal organization
- Requires acute decision making skills
- Ability to pass a background investigation sufficient to be granted a common access card (CAC)
- Associates Degree within Computer Science or IT Fields or equivalent
- A + CE, Network + CE, or SSCP certification
- Have a current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or ability to obtain BLS prior to start date
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ http://trofholz.com/who-we-are/join-our-team.html .
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in our success. These core values have enabled us to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- PPO or HMO Medical
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Vision coverage at no cost to the employee
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...