Support customer service and sales by assisting new and existing customers in a retail environment. Promote Midcontinent products and services to walk-in customers.
• Serve as Midcontinent’s professional representative when dealing with customers.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
• Actively sell and upsell Midcontinent products and services.
• Responsible for receiving payments and maintaining the cash drawer.
• Distribute and accept equipment in accordance with company and departmental policies and procedures.
• Verify the functionality of returned equipment.
• Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility, confidentiality in carrying out customer support functions.
• Function as an effective team member; support the efforts and concepts of the other departments including, but not limited to: Sales, Engineering, Construction, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Operations, Technology, and the corporate office.
• Apply a positive customer service attitude in interactions with all internal and external customers.
• Adhere to Midcontinent Communications privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy.
• Maintain regular attendance as required by your position.
• Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job within the described work environment.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
• Support the mission, vision, and values of Midcontinent Communications.
• Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility..
• Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
• Possess strong problem solving and decision making skills while using good judgment.
• Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
• Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions
• Actively follow Midcontinent policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• High school diploma or GED required (some college preferred)
• Previous customer service/ sales experience in a retail environment preferred.
Midcontinent Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday, 10am-2pm with rotating Saturday's, 10am-2pm.
Midcontinent Communications - 9 months ago
Do you want to be a part of something big? You’ve heard this before – “We’re Midcontinent … Part of Our...