Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in Information Technology Solutions, Accelerated Learning Environments, Language & Intelligence Services, Electronic Security Systems, and Mission Support.
Trofholz has a potential opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Center (CSC) Specialist.
The CSC Specialist’s responsibilities include maintenance and installation of workstations, printers, fax machines, communication devices, hand-held devices, scanners, CD/DVD Read Writers and other equipment for certain medical facilities within a 50 mile radius of Cannon. CSC Specialist determines proper configuration of systems as to software and hardware composition and setup. This position is seated at Cannon AFB, NM
- Delivers and installs fully functional equipment and ensure customer’s data files, documents, and other material are transferred to the replacement equipment
- Installs other external devices such as monitors, printers, glare guards, barcode readers, etc.
- Monitors, troubleshoots, and resolves all operational and software problems associated with network and standalone printers
- Completes service requests associated with the desktop; these service requests come in the form of a Trouble Ticket Tracking System. Examples are: hardware upgrades, local software installs, printer, scanner, and other peripheral installs, etc
- Enters, updates, and completes assignment information on all trouble calls for workload tracking, including when a call is re-assigned and total time to complete task
- Assigns all trouble calls in CSC Desk software requiring the replacement of parts for desktops, printers and other peripherals to Asset Management
- Answers and triages customer assistance requests on information technology and communications issues; provides quick solutions for user problems at this level
- Manages Laptop Loaner Program by checking out/in various systems equipment; maintains all required logs and forms
- Serves as first response on servers, network, phone, nurse call and IT issues
- Replace tapes for backup/restore and monitor various servers in data center. Log findings
- Accepts, enters, modifies and deletes customer accounts on various computer systems
- Monitors Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS), air conditioning, door alarms in server room. Notify leadership if problems occur
- Work closely with outside agencies such as AFMS, AFMOA, MAJCOM, Wing, Base, etc for issues pertaining to firewall, IP requests, port security, etc.
- Manages the computer classroom schedule for medical systems
- Assists with inventory tracking on mobile devices
- Assists Equipment Control Officer (ECO) providing asset management and other support
- Assists w/ data collection, reconciliation, and entry into appropriate Equipment Custodian (EC) account’s in the AF inventory tracking system
- Assists in operation of automated asset management systems to include Asset Explorer module
- Conducts monthly audits on the EC accounts to ensure compliance
- Provide maintenance of Radio Trunking System
- Monitor and analyze LAN/WAN performance
- Provides timely reports, as required
- 3 years experience within the last five (5) years; Includes one year of specialized experience related to Military Treatment Facility Information Systems Help Desk operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of self-motivation, productiveness and personal organization
- Requires acute decision making skills
- Ability to pass a background investigation sufficient to be granted a common access card (CAC)
- Possess knowledge of latest office software and network operating systems, i.e. Windows7, SharePoint, Office Suite, etc.
- Familiarity with appropriate Air Force Instructions (AFI), DoD Regulations, and Medical Wing Instructions (MDWI)
- Ability to work a rotating schedule of 40 hours/week covering the hours of 0700 – 1700 M-F. Extended hours may be required in the event of a crisis
- No degree requirements. Associates Degree preferred
- A+, Network+, Security+, or SSCP certification
- Have a current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or ability to obtain BLS prior to start date
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ http://trofholz.com/who-we-are/join-our-team.html .
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- PPO or HMO Medical
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Vision coverage at no cost to the employee
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...