AlloSource is a non-profit organization founded in 1994 on a promise to honor and respect the gift of donation by responsibly developing, processing and distributing life-saving and life-enhancing allografts for our communities. Today, AlloSource is one of the largest, most respected tissue banks in the United States. Through our growth we’ve remained committed to the wishes of donor families, the needs of our surgeon customers, and the hopes of our patient recipients. Our promise of “doing more with life” reflects our unwavering focus on integrity, quality, safety, and respect – today, and into the future.
The Field CSC provides quality customer service to both external and internal audiences. By phone, email and fax correspondence, the CSC develops and maintains account relationships. The CSC provides support to AlloSource representation in the field and responsibly looks after assigned AlloSource inventory.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
1. Create a positive customer service presence for AlloSource clientele.
2. Receive and process orders from customers via telephone, fax or email.
3. Communicate with customer regarding availability of product, and expected delivery when possible.
4. Prepare shipments and arrange transportation.
5. Provide assistance in restocking on-hand inventory and receive that inventory according to SOP's.
6. Assist in facilitating customer returns and credits, conducting 'complaint handling' when necessary.
7. Maintain office files, including customer orders, returns and credits, equipment records, customer correspondence and other AlloSource documents.
8. Rotate 24-hour on-call customer service with other staff, as assigned.
9. Provide assistance with maintaining all office and tissue storage equipment.
10. Contact prospective customers in conjunction with Sales staff.
11. Call established customers to generate orders.
12. Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
Education/ Formal Training Required:
· High School Education or equivalent
Job and Industry Experience Required:
AlloSource offers equal opportunity employment to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. Most of our employment opportunities are posted internally for employee’s consideration. AA EOE
NOTE: All positions at AlloSource are required to pass a background check to include social security validation, criminal records search, education verification, employment history, references, OIG/GSA EPLS search and pre-employment drug screen. Other contingencies may be required for specific positions. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-4763.
· 1 or more years in a customer service setting.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Applications, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
AlloSource - 2 years ago