The Contact Center Specialist is responsible for resolving inbound contacts via phone, fax, email and Service Request (cases). The Contact Center Associate will ensure transactions and client requests are handled in a manner that meets service levels and achieves client satisfaction.
Education & Experience
- Receive, resolve and/or appropriately route inbound telephone and email/Service Request inquiries.
- Escalate inquiries and requests to the appropriate Tier 2 (Transactional) or Tier 3 (External to MSC) resource.
- Leverage CRM tools to perform front-line customer support functions and resolve the majority of issues without escalation.
- Tap existing knowledge, internal training, and system resources to provide best-in-class support for internal and external Ascension Health customers.
- Understand and apply knowledge of the process to resolve issues in the various functional areas including HR, Supply Chain and Finance.
- Act as a subject matter expert and peer leader to build skills and support the success of the broader tier 1 team.
- Maintain the strictest levels of Confidentially and Integrity with each interaction.
- Quickly identify critical situations and take appropriate action.
- Ability to diffuse difficult situations and quickly change the direction of the call toward a satisfactory resolution.
- Performs responsibilities in full compliance with standards, policies, and
How to Apply
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- One year of related Contact Center or equivalent Customer Service experience required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required.
- Experience working with PeopleSoft and/or Service Now preferred.
- Experience working in a shared service/internal service delivery role preferred.
- Spanish language skills a plus.
- Must be able to perform responsibilities with minimal supervision.
If you are interested in joining the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Team, please apply by completing an online application.
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
A Member of Ascension Health - 18 months ago