Customer Service Coordinator (USA)-732948
This position offers an associate the opportunity to be part of a servicing environment that is looking to make the customer experience simple, yet effective, while minimizing customer effort. Associates will be responsible for fielding inbound calls from customers regarding their credit card account. Associates will utilize a variety of tools to quickly service the account and will inform and educate customers to help them make well-informed decisions essential to utilizing their credit card. In addition to servicing, associates will identify customer needs and offer products/solutions that fit their needs.
This position requires self-directed, fast-paced resolution of a variety of phone inquiries in a customer-oriented environment. The ideal candidate will be able to clearly and concisely describe, express, and exchange relatively simple or complex account situations and outcomes to cardholders. The ability to express information, instructions, or descriptions so that our cardholders will understand them is essential to a successful service resolution. In addition, listening skills are critical such that effective use of information that is “heard” is fully leveraged.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Passion for servicing customers
- Ability to learn in an ever-changing environment
- Strong decision-making ability and close attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet established standards
- Ability to present information in a way that reflects positively upon the organization
- Ability to solve problems with multiple answers, choosing best fit for customer
- Professional demeanor
Capital One provides a competitive pay package and diverse benefits that match the diverse needs of our associates.
These benefits include:
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Managed income protection
- Financial benefits
Specialty benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage—including domestic partners
- Adoption support
- Paid time off with vacation and holidays
- Health and fitness—on-site centers or discounts to local facilities
. Employee Assistance Program
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
- 2 years post-high school education or Associate Degree
- 1 year experience customer service in Financial Services or Banking
- 1 year experience with MS Office products
- 2 years experience in heavy customer contact environment
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Call Center and Customer Service
Primary Location : United States-Illinois-Rolling Meadows-Chicago-Atrium Corp Ctr (35004)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : No
Job Posting :
Unposting Date :
Capital One Financial Corporation, incorporated in July 21, 1994, is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and...