Customer Service Coordinator (USA)-731293
The High Value Servicing (HVS) business is a unique servicing group focused on providing a World-Class service experience for our HVS customer population. The HVS queue is made up of fully empowered associates that utilize a variety of tools to quickly service, inform and educate customers with information to service their account and help them make well-informed decisions essential to utilizing their credit card.
This unique servicing position offers an associate the opportunity to be part of a servicing environment that is looking to make the customer experience simple, yet effective, while minimizing customer effort.
This position requires self-directed, fast-paced resolution of a variety of phone inquiries in a customer-oriented environment. The ideal candidate will be able to clearly and concisely describe, express, and exchange relatively simple or complex account situations and outcomes to cardholders, merchant banks, and merchants. The ability to express information, instructions, or descriptions so that our cardholders will understand them is essential to a successful service resolution. In addition, active listening skills are critical to ensuring our card holders know we are resolving their issues accurately every time they call.
Associates will be responsible for fielding inbound calls from customers regarding their account and will also make outbound calls to ensure any outstanding service issues are resolved in a timely manner. Associates will also contribute to process and customer experience enhancements that will enable a World-Class servicing experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for servicing customers
- Ability to learn in an ever-changing environment
- Possess strong decision making ability and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet established standards
- Demonstrated ability to present information in a way that reflects positively upon the organization
- Ability to solve problems with multiple answers, choosing best fit for customer
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to research effectively using the Internet
Hours of Operation: 12:00am-11:59pm; schedules are variable.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification or Military Experience
- At least 2 years Customer Service experience
- 2 years post-high school education or Associate Degree
- 1 year of customer service experience in Financial Services or Banking
- 1 year experience with MS Office products
- 2 years experience in heavy customer contact environment
- 1 year Call Center experience
- Basic to advanced knowledge of the credit industry
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Call Center and Customer Service
Primary Location : United States-Florida-Tampa-Tampa-Renaissance Park III (42007)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : No
Job Posting :
Unposting Date :
Capital One - 18 months ago
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is...