133290 - Buffalo, NY
The Customer Service Coordinator – VSG, is a front-line position working with customers, manufacturers, Outside Sales Associates and Account Executives to ensure that orders, pricing, bids, and commissions are correctly and efficiently executed.
Order entry and maintenance.
Product pricing and contacts maintenance.
Sales Staff and Account Executive support.
Other Clerical/Administrative duties as assigned.
- Six months of previous experience in an office setting or High School diploma and two years of office experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communications skills.
Resourcefulness and the ability to independently problem solve.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to thrive in a team based environment, both asking for and giving assistance as needed and without being asked.
Acosta Sales & Marketing - 2 years ago
Acosta Sales & Marketing is a leading full-service sales and marketing agency providing outsourced headquarter sales, retail...