Alltech Crop Science, a subsidiary of Alltech, is currently seeking an individual for the position of Customer Service Coordinator. This individual needs to be a highly motivated team player who feels comfortable in a very fast paced and goal driven environment. The ideal candidate will also be highly organized and possess previous customer service and order processing experience.
- Order processing and multiple database management
- Purchasing and inventory management
- Bookkeeping associated with orders (flow and significance of accounting documents related to processing orders) and invoicing
- Interaction with sales managers, clients, and distributors via telephone, email, and in person
- Accurate and quick data entry
- Maintaining accurate customer files
- Assisting other departments for events as needed
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of customer, internal, and staff information
- Any other duties as assigned
Please email resume with salary requirements to email@example.com . No phone calls please.
- Previous customer service experience
- Proven experience in order processing
- High level of organization
- Team player who works and communicates well with others
- High level of attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Works well under pressure
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office program
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.