Cameron Measurement Systems is seeking a Customer Service Coordinator. If you meet or exceed our qualifications, WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM, please submit your resume today!
- Create quotes to the customer for standard LACT units;
- Request PN and set up of BOM;
- Changes to sales orders;
- Check customer credit;
- Manage field service billing;
- Reporting on field service;
- Manage P cards;
- Generate milestone billing;
- Procure shop/office supplies;
- Work with customer order status and shipping information;
- Makes collection calls to the customer for Accounts Payable;
- Handles all documentation requests from Finance for CADS;
- Request new customer set up;
- Handles all RMA;
- Handles service orders and invoicing;
- Enters all data for field service, repairs/exchange so customer can be invoiced;
- Handles all communications between buildings;
- Meeting coordinator;
- Duties may be added or changed at any time. Job Requirements/ Qualifications * High School diploma or equivalent.
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge of SAP a plus but not required.
- Need highly flexible and motivated individual for this position.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Must be friendly and adapt easily to changing work scope.
Cameron - 19 months ago
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...