Position is responsible for:|
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- Sales order entry
- Run weekly sales and sales meeting reports, run monthly sales reports and various other reports based on the Sales needs
- Collect delivery information from shipping per customer request
- Track and collect estimated arrival time (ETA's) on customer orders
- Provide computer sales support to warehouse, assist with warehouse transfers, send monthly status reports;
- Take direct customer Sales orders on phone, and /or email
- First point of contact for discrepancies - handle issues, check SAP invoice pricing and verify discount amounts.
High school diploma or equivalent required
Must be proficent with Microsoft Office suite
Must be able to work 40+ hours per week
Good organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
1-3 years sales support or related experience in a high paced work environment
Cameron - 2 years ago
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...