The Customer Service Coordinator is the front line position who will assist tenants, contractors, and visitors daily. The role will manage the main receptionist area for the Property Management Office. This position responsibilities include, but are not limited to: handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls, providing professional and courteous service, managing and maintaining ANGUS work orders, Preventive Maintenance Systems and Certificate of Insurances as well as receiving and processing all information requested by tenants, contractors and vendors. |
- Develop and maintain positive tenant relations by creating and sustaining good will and by providing consistently responsive quality service.
- Assist Property Managers and Administrative Manager with the planning and implementation of periodic tenant events.
- Coordinate special tenant and vendor mailings such as holiday cards and other customer notifications, including monthly calendars and reminders of scheduled events.
- Assist with weekly newsletter to tenants which includes composing articles.
- Prepare new tenant packages and welcome letters.
- Ensures phones are answered in a friendly, professional manner; taking messages or forwarding calls as necessary, but answering requests directly whenever possible.
- Assist Administrative Manager with correspondence and tenant mailings.
- Perform clerical tasks for staff as needed.
- Maintain tenant and administrative filing system and ensures all documents are properly and promptly filed.
- Responsible for the oversight of monthly sales report process.
- Maintain the insurance files for coverage required by tenants and vendors.
- Provide Administrative support to Property Management staff and Engineers
- Assist the Property Managers in implementing The Cousins Way Property Management Manual
- Receive all incoming service requests and dispatch to the appropriate personnel
- Update and maintain the ANGUS Work Order System
- Calculate billable HVAC work orders correctly based on the terms of the lease.
- Manage the after-hours security/access process
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A high school diploma required or GED is required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of one year’s experience in customer service required.
- Real estate experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of operations.
- Must have excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must have the ability to manage time and multiple projects efficiently and achieve required results.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher) is required.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- The incumbent must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Responsiveness – Need to perform responsibilities with an acute sense of urgency to meet the needs of others; respond to solve problems; willing to accept a variety of tasks associated with this position.
- Integrity - Demonstrate sound business ethics; consistently comply with organizational values; protect confidential information.
- Communication - Able to clearly express ideas; present verbal information in a straightforward manner; ask questions in order to open channels of communication; listen to understand perspective of others.
Cousins Properties - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -