Florida Tile is currently looking for a Customer Service Coordinator for the Lexington, KY Corporate Office. This is a high volume, fast-paced environment. The Customer Service Coordinators are primarily responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external Florida Tile customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as team members within the Customer Service Department. Throughout the day, a CSC must be able to manage and respond to a high volume of customers via e-mail and phone. Prioritizing and managing multiple assignments is a continual process. Receive, investigate and respond to all customer inquires regarding shipments, products and complaints. Input phone/fax orders and relative data into the computer.
•Process customer orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures.
• Arrange and manage daily shipping schedules.
• Respond to incoming requests for order status updates and product availability issues.
• Investigate and resolve customer questions and complaints.
• Liaison between the customer and all other internal departments for information.
• Process credits/returns according to established company policies and procedures.
• Work closely with the Credit Department to resolve disputed credit items.
• Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
• Partner with sales rep to meet and exceed customer's expectations.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
•MUST have customer service experience in a manufacturing, logistics, transportation, or related environment.
•MUST thrive in a fast-paced environment
•MUST have exceptional time mangement skills: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities at once.
• Customer service experience with a manufacturer of building products preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• AS400 software experience, Dancik, CMS experience a plus.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
• Team player with commitment to company values.