Essential Skills and Experience
• High School Diploma or GED; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Positive attitude at all times
• Customer service oriented
• Ability to multitask
• Effective communication skills
• English will be the primary language used; bilingual abilities useful but not required.
Physical and Mental Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical - standing, walking, sitting, handling papers and folders, ordinary talking, hearing and vision, lifting up to 25 pounds.
Mental - alertness, precision, ingenuity, problem solving, analytical, memory, concentration, judgment, writing ability, reasoning, initiative, patience.
This position is responsible for providing customer service to students, prospective clients, and campus visitors. The Customer Service Representative will also support administrative duties, answer phone calls and greet visitors.
Primary/Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Complies with all Federal, State, accreditation and institutional policies and procedures.
• Welcome on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
• Retrieve messages and voicemail and forward to appropriate personnel.
• Answer incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
• Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voicemail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
• Answers general questions about the organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
• Monitors visitor access and issues passes when required.
• Updates appointment calendars.
• Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications.
• Maintains fax machines, assists users, sends faxes and retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
• Takes payment for services and products.
• Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary.
• Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, data entry, administering entrance assessments for admissions and entering test scores.
• Other duties as assigned.
Key Success Factors
• Achieve minimum Conversion Standards for # of PDL leads, and # of PDL starts.
• Lead to Interview Conversion.
• Enroll to start Conversion.
International Education Corporation - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
International Education Corporation's history dates to 1982 when United Electronics Institute was founded in Los Angeles County, California....