Founded in 1972 and headquartered outside Philadelphia, Liberty develops, acquires, leases and manages properties with the mission to enhance people’s lives through extraordinary work environments. As passionate as we are about the real estate that we develop, lease and manage, we are just as committed to our most valuable asset - our employees. Employment with Liberty is an experience where you’ll encounter engaging work, mutual respect and people-first values. We are currently in search of a Customer Service Coordinator to join our Maryland team and enable Liberty to further reach our goals!
Respond to tenant work order requests and general inquiries in a timely and professional manner by overseeing and managing the work order system. This helps create and maintain strong, long-term, relationships with tenants and vendors so that we can provide the highest level of service to our tenants, ensuring their long-term occupancy in our properties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Respond to incoming service calls, emails and Internet work orders from tenants and dispatch Corrigo work orders to Service Technicians and/or vendors.
- Regularly communicate with Service Technicians, Vendors, and Property Management on status of open orders and reassign work order where appropriate to ensure timely completion, tenant satisfaction and at least meeting Company standards.
- Keep tenants informed of progress on outstanding work orders.
- Survey tenants for satisfaction with work order completion.
- Prepare various reports (e.g., roof leaks, Corrigo work order analysis, client specific reports, etc.) and analyze data making recommendations to Property Management based upon analysis.
- Update and maintain Tenant Services binder information including contacts, on-call schedule, security systems and portfolio assignments.
- Reconcile monthly P-card accounts for all Service Technicians.
- Train new tenants on the use of Corrigo portal for direct work order entry.
- Assign fobs and access cards for Pass Point and Northern systems at tenant locations.
- Sort mail daily and code Tenant Service invoices.
- Coordinate monthly OSHA meetings for Technicians and attend team and staff meetings.
- Maintain tenant emergency contact information sheets, tenant holiday and skeleton crew schedules.
- Maintain key inventory and coordinate re-keying with vendors.
- Coordinate after hours HVAC request and billings.
- Perform receptionist duties as required.
- Basic understanding of HVAC, plumbing, carpentry and electrical systems is a plus.
- Strong customer service skills including the ability to juggle multiple priorities and maintain strong relationships with tenants and vendors.
- Able to work independently and effectively as part of a team.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university required.
- 1-2 years of customer service or call center experience required.
Liberty Property Trust - 2 years ago