Multi Service |
, a global transaction management company, specializing in billing and payment solutions, is looking for an ideal candidate for the Customer Service Coordinator position to join its Fuel Card Customer Service/Merchant Support Group. The successful candidate will work on a variety of tasks which provide transaction management services to Multi Service clients. The Customer Service Group works with internal teams along with customer and merchants.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Coordinator are as follows:
- Coordinate the workflow of the team by assigning and also performing tasks
- Ensure team provides world class customer service and creates raving fans
- Ensure all service level expectations are exceeded
- Answer phones and communicate with customers and merchants as necessary
- Resolve billing questions as well as resolve a wide variety of concerns
- Communicate with team members and supervisor to resolve issues and expedite work
- Resolve escalated merchant issues
- Review work of individual team members for accuracy and content
- Work with management to identify and resolve procedural issues
We are looking for the following in the ideal candidate:
- Customer service and phone experience is a must as is the ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
- Demonstrate superior verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, organized, and a self-starter
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
Multi Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome all veterans and disabled applicants.
- Bilingual skills in Spanish are an asset, but not required
Multi Service Corporation (MSC) has been helping our commercial credit card partners do just that since 1982. Our expertise in the...