Provide customer assistance to race fuel distributors and dealers (domestic and international) as well as racers, racing organizations and sanctioning bodies. Process fuel orders and make logistical arrangements for fuel deliveries. Provide support to the Performance Products Coordinator and Technical/Operations Manager as well as back-up support when the Coordinator is absent.
Primary duties include:
- Receive and analyze fuel orders from customers received via fax and Sunoco Portal. Data entry into Sunoco Logics, Sunoco Portal, and Sales spreadsheet. Acknowledgement of orders via fax, email, and/or Sunoco Portal. Coordinate fuel orders with Blend Specialist and Blend Plant. Work with Sunoco Credit Department to ensure orders clear for shipping.
- Receive and respond to numerous incoming customer calls and emails and provide non-technical information to customer questions including reference to distributors.
- Monitor activities of promotional programs and works with vendors and monitors inventories.
- Handles processing of invoices and inventory management for Performance Products groups.
- Work with Tax Department regarding legal requirements involved with shipping fuel to various states.
Proficient in use of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, and Windows Explorer. Strong communication skills with the ability to function in a fast-paced, team oriented environment. Must be flexible and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Familiarity with inventory accounting and account reconciliation.
Preferred Skills, Education, and Experience:
Sunoco Logics, Sunoco Portal, Inventory Management Systems, Ariba, START
Internal posting will close on 2/16/2013. Employees are encouraged to submit applications within seven days of this notification for early consideration.
Sunoco, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard