Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes over 95,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,600 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Location of Position: Camp Lejeune, NC
Title of Position: Customer Service Coordinator
- Provide excellent customer service to residents. Thorough knowledge of all operations standards to educate customers.
- Records Information:
- Articles to be repaired.
- Service to be performed.
- Assigns Urgency Codes (EUR) in accordance with written policy.
- Prepares Work Orders and dispatches to service crews.
- Closes out open work orders in Yardi software.
- Prepares new work orders for additional work requested by residents and distributes to Work Order Supervisor.
- Prepares completed job orders for proper distribution or filing.
- Keeps records of service calls and work orders.
- Checks email several times daily for work order related email traffic.
- May dispatch orders and relay messages and special instructions to service crews and other departments, using radio or telephone communication.
- Ensures work area cleanliness and organization.
- Maintain safe work practices and environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
We are looking for motivated, customer service orientated individuals who have 1 to 3 year(s) call-center or similar industry experiences including dispatch providing excellent customer service.
This position entails advanced typing, data entry and computer skills. Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) is essential. Yardi knowledge is a plus.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to work well with others and promote a team-work environment
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with attention to detail.
- Must be able to work with numbers and figures.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Acceptable background check
- Must pass the pre – employment drug test
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. Position will include some Saturday Schedules. Position may include overtime if necessary.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
WinnResidential - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard