Join Schneider Electric and power your career! Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Customer Service Coordinator - Industry Services & Solutions
This position is accountable for providing internal and external customer satisfaction through timely response, good communication, efficient order processing and management from Quotation through to invoicing. Collaborating and coordinating with Customers, Technicians and other functions within the company to ensure pre / post sales requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. Managing system data integrity to support on going accurate reporting. Contributing to growth targets and improving work processes. Following safe work practices.
The ideal candidate must be bilingual (English / French) possess a keen attention to detail, with outstanding interpersonal skills and committed to customer satisfaction. Excellent business acumen and customer focus are critical to success in this role.
- Receive and provide timely response to customer inquiries
- Review, verification and entry of customer orders in Q2C
- Provide inside support for Sales Engineers and Technicians
- Process and manage a variety of orders ( Parts / International / Field Service/
Repairs and Customer Support Programs).
- Maintain and manage order backlog report
- Provide assistance to Project Coordinator
- Post Technician's labor and expenses
- Update jobs in SMS System
- Create SMS purchase order onto Internal Suppliers
- Investigate and resolve invoice/purchase order discrepancies
- Process Repair/Exchange/Return authorization request
- Investigate defective returns and receiving issue
- Monitor credits in work queue, issue credit and resolve disputes
- Complete inventory stock transfer
- Complete job close out process
- Work with internal stakeholders to achieve and drive process improvements
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Skills
- Post secondary education
- 1 to 3 years experience in an office environment
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, Lotus Notes)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong bilingual interpersonal and communication skills - (written and oral)
- Excellent time management skills with ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-
paced, dynamic work environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and
- Ability to think "outside the box" to create and explore new opportunities
- Self-starter with ability to learn quickly
- Q2C experience would be an asset.
- SAP knowledge would be an asset
- Must be bilingual (English / French)
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Xantrex Technology Inc. - 17 months ago