The AOS Account Services Executive is responsible for the complete AOS services relationship, including delivery of the following goals:
- Maintains and grows the revenue and profit for assigned accounts.
- Develops a strong relationship with client executives up to the C-suite level.
- Owns the entire Client relationship with Avaya, including remote and distributed parts of their organization.
- Develops plans and strategies that anticipate client’s evolving business requirements.
- Enables Avaya to respond and support the client evolving environment.
- Supports AOS leadership by bringing executive alignment to significant issues with the customer.
- Understands the client’s IT strategic vision and represent those back to Avaya to drive solutions sets.
- Represents the global view of the customer.
- Partners with the Account VPs to cement and grow the services relationship with the customer.
- Requires Bachelors degree or 10 years experience working with or for customers utilizing Avaya products and services.
- Experienced in generating services revenue and sales
- Proven experience in managing client relationships, developing strategies and facilitating escalations
- Sound knowledge of IP telephony and Contact Center solutions
- Competitive knowledge
- MBA a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in presenting to executive level clients
Avaya - 18 months ago
Avaya helps to tie the corporate world together. The company's communication equipment and software integrate voice and data services...