Here at Costume SuperCenter, we value our customers and their experience with our company and websites. As our business expands, were looking for a Customer Service Director to oversee the daily operations within our customer service department. Our ideal candidate will have the necessary experience and skills it takes to keep our department running smoothly all year round, but especially during our peak season. As our Director of Customer Service you will ensure our customer service associates adhere to our policies, objectives and initiatives. You will also develop and establish procedures and policies to enhance our customers buying experience.
- Establish goals and support results in our Customer Service department.
- Determine and address any issues in our associates performance quickly and effectively.
- Train employees and enforce company policies and procedures.
- Ensure acceptable service levels are provided at all times.
- Identify opportunities to improve call center and implement those procedural changes.
- Previous retail service experience is required.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Drive and passion to inspire and facilitate outstanding customer service.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Want more info on Costume SuperCenter and its current openings, please visit
Costume Supercenter - 2 years ago