Director of Customer Support
This position will oversee and maintain the daily operations of the Customer Service team, with the goal of providing consistent exceptional service to all Mixbook.com and Mosaic customers, internal and external alike.
Duties & responsibilities
• Evaluate current support program to develop and manage an end-to-end customer support offering including customer satisfaction, quality, profitability and productivity.
• Drive to and maintain Customer Service satisfaction levels (Net Promoter Score) to 90% targets. Dive into the customer satisfaction survey feedback and implement improvement initiatives, summarizing in monthly business reviews as needed. Ensure satisfaction and quality targets are achieved across all business lines.
• Spearhead communication of customer service related issues to executives and internal teams
• Improve Customer Support quality and efficiency results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establish and communicate team metrics; monitor and analyze results; implement changes as needed.
• Take ownership, determine root causes related to support-related interactions, work with engineering, marketing and/or operation teams to troubleshoot and resolve. Manage Customer Support projects across organization.
• Maintain effective systems, tools, and processes for the Customer Support function.
• Drive data and reporting and analyze results on an ongoing basis. Ensure entire Support team is meeting account milestones and targets.
• Manage and develop the Customer Support Manager, Customer Support Team and outsourcing relationships, providing daily leadership, coaching and motivation. Prepare and review annual performance appraisals.
• Define, communicate and implement Customer Support standards/expectations for each role in the department.
• Ensure Customer Care representatives are continually updated with and completely understand marketing initiatives as well as product, order processing and editorial workflow changes.
• Understand and communicate the management vision to the Customer Support team.
• Coordinate any training and onsite support necessary/requested by customers across all product lines. Deliver training and implementation support where required.
• Prioritize workload across team, and ensure team is right sized for success.
• 5-8 years customer success management experience within a business-to-consumer environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Outstanding work ethic with a mindset of driving excellence and an innate sense of urgency
• Demonstrate a passion for customer support
• Thrive at changing priorities, being curious and thinking outside of the box
• Dedicated, enthusiastic professional with track record of building teams who raise the bar
• Take initiative to develop then implement strategic department objectives
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal and technical skills.
• Ability to work a variety of schedules including early mornings, late nights, weekends and holidays.
• Exceptional leadership qualities with strong team coaching, mentoring, training and development skills.
• Ability to maintain and enhance team-oriented, positive work environment.
• Analytical abilities to interpret data and solve problems.
Mixbook - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard