Playscripts, Inc. (www.playscripts.com) is an innovative play publishing and licensing company based in New York City. Playscripts licenses professional and amateur productions worldwide, publishes acting editions and trade anthologies, and is committed to connecting theaters with fresh, new voices.
Playscripts' Customer Service Director manages the Customer Service Department, responsible for staff management, overseeing and fielding customer queries and orders via phone and email, preparing quarterly Board reports, and a variety of other daily and weekly administrative duties. The position demands strong leadership and communication skills, creative vision, and an intense dedication to the company's core values of service to both customers and playwrights.
- Managing and leading small Customer Service staff
- Overseeing staff interaction with customers
- Answering customer queries, and fulfilling orders via phone and email when needed
- Managing customers’ box office reports, and a variety of other Customer Service Director-specific duties
- Weekly invoicing for distributor, creation of check roster, bank deposits, petty cash management and revenue reports
- Quarterly Board reports
- Any number of other department and/or company-wide administrative tasks
- At least 2-3 years management experience
- Mastery of Microsoft Office, email, and web browsing software
- Strong phone skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Minimum of 60 wpm typing
- Theater interest and experience
- Publishing interest and experience
This is a full-time, mid-level position in a fun and friendly, yet hard working environment. Hours are Monday through Friday, 9:30AM to 6:00PM. Salary is commensurate with experience. Playscripts, Inc. offers excellent benefits, including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, and long-term disability insurance.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and references..
Indeed - 14 months ago
Playscripts, Inc. brings new plays and musicals to professional, school, community, and college theaters to perform, read and enjoy. These...