Uline – |
Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Click here to learn more.
Customer Service Director
Uline seeks a Customer Service Director at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Develop and mentor Call Center Management Staff.
- Work with Call Center Branch Managers.
- Perform process improvement audits.
- Review reports and recommend productivity and efficiency enhancements.
- Implement new procedures and technology.
- Develop relationships with other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 8+ years Customer Service Management experience.
- Strong multi-tasking skills are essential.
- Expert communicator and analytical thinker.
- Time-management and problem-solving pro.
Join us at one of our Open Houses every Wednesday from 5 PM to 7 PM at our Corporate Office in Pleasant Prairie!
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
- Click here to learn more.
Uline Shipping Supplies - 22 months ago
ULINE was founded in 1980 by Dick and Liz Uihlein in the basement of their home. Today, the company has grown to over 2,300 employees with...