Invite Only Job Fair for sports-related company in North County!
We are looking for new team members to join our award-winning manufacturing company of sports-related products! We are based in the North County, and offer a positive, fun, and casual environment where we also offer lots of recognition to top performers. We have 14 Full-time and Part-time openings for the following position:
Customer Service Loyalty Rep: Our Customer Service Loyalty Reps are responsible for building customer loyalty through exceptional service and relationship building during every customer engagement, whether via phone, email, or live chat from approximately 95% inbound calls and 5% outbound calls. You will promote the Company’s products and services and identify sales opportunities with the goal of increasing customer loyalty and retention. When appropriate, you will forward leads to the Sales or Account Manager Team. Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of customer service, sales, or call center experience, with consultative selling and prospecting experience preferred. Additional information for the position includes:
- Starting wage: $11.50/hr
- Multiple shifts available
o Monday through Thursday (10:00 am to 3:00 pm and 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm)
o Monday through Friday (7:00 am to 1:00 pm, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, and 8:30 am to 5:00 pm)
o However, based on call volume during busy season, we may require overtime (OT).
Our Invite Only Job Fair dates take place over the next 2 weeks. Details will be provided to you if you are invited.
To be invited to our Job Fair, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be available to start work on Monday, January 28, 2013;
- Be available to interview between January 16th and January 23rd;
- Be able to pass a color blind test;
- Be able to pass a basic computer skills, grammar and math test;
- Have positive references from your previous employers;
- Be comfortable working in a call center environment;
- Meet the physical demands of the job which require climbing stairs to the 2nd floor because unfortunately, we do not have an elevator; and
- Must meet the minimum skills and experience requirements for the job.
TO APPLY – Only candidates that submit a resume and a cover letter that answers the following questions will be considered.
- Confirm with us you are okay with the pay rate;
- Tell us why you are interested in the position; and
- Also tell us why you should be considered for the position.
Due to the high volume of resumes we anticipate for this opening, we apologize that we will not be able to invite all candidates who apply for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer