The Client Service Manager will be a dedicated liaison to ensure client satisfaction with Equifax service delivery for all EVS products including VOE, VOI (4506T), SSA, VOD and VOHI. S/he will be a central point of contact for the client teams. The Client Service Manager will have primary responsibility for issue tracking, research and resource engagement for issue resolution, and communication about service issue status to the Wells Fargo and Equifax internal teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Demonstrate commitment to and passion for exceptional client service; model client focus and commitment to superior client service to EVS team members
- Maintain availability to field client service inquiries, direct issues to appropriate resource for resolution, convey realistic timeframes for resolution.
- Research service escalation issues, engaging appropriate resources as needed and communicate resolution.
- Track open issues and proactively follow-up on issue status, ensure appropriate communication to client and Equifax team members.
- Create issue tracking process and establish standards for responding to client inquiries.
- Establish effective communication process with Equifax Operations, PMO, Sales/Account Management teams to ensure relevant information is shared with internal teams.
- Maintain awareness of events (e.g., performance against SLA changes, EVS system outages, IRS turnaround delays, release timeline changes), work with leaders to determine client impact, and communicate with clients and internal teams per engagement specifications (TBD).
- Develop and distribute weekly issues status report.
- Participate in client meetings to maintain awareness and enable tracking of all open client service issues.
- Understand current client operational processes and EVS products in the client environment to enable role as client subject matter expert.
- Seek updated information about clients and internal team contacts/roles to ensure appropriate information sharing.
- Develop solid understanding of WF FAST team processes; provide input to business analysis related to Wells Fargo requests for EVS platform enhancements.
- Provide product training to client team members as needed.
Equifax empowers businesses and consumers with information they can trust. A global leader in information solutions, we leverage one of the largest sources of consumer and commercial data, along with advanced analytics and proprietary technology, to create customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers. With a strong heritage of innovation and leadership, Equifax continuously delivers new innovative solutions with the highest integrity and reliability. Businesses - large and small - rely on us for consumer and business credit intelligence, portfolio management, fraud detection, decisioning technology, marketing tools, and much more. We empower individual consumers to understand their personal credit information, protect their identity, and maximize their financial well-being. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Equifax Inc. operates in the U.S. and 16 other countries throughout North America, Latin America and Europe. Equifax is a member of Standard; Poor;s (S;P) 500; Index. Our common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol EFX. The foundation of Equifax is our talented, dedicated employees. Our mission is to deliver world- class information solutions to businesses and consumers. We accomplish our goals by drawing upon the experience, energy and teamwork of our employees in a growing, dynamic, and fun place to work. As a global company Equifax offers a competitive benefits package specific to each geographic location. We provide our employees and their families with programs that will enhance their well-being and security. Equifax is an equal opportunity employer and we positively value diversity within our organization. Equifax is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free work place. For more information about our company, please visit: href='http://www.equifax.com'>www.equifax.com
Years of Experience
United States-Iowa-West Des Moines
Equifax - 16 months ago
Ever get the feeling you're being watched? You could be sensing the gaze of Equifax. One of the top credit bureaus in the...