Who We Are:
Scoutmob's mission is to give our users a connection to the inspiring independent makers and curious local experiences that make life more awesome. We do this in a few ways between our mobile deals, editorial content, exclusive curated experiences, as well as our e-commerce platform, Shoppe. Our quirky, trusted brand and daily content provides reasons and incentives for our folks to explore these featured products and merchants for themselves. And in return, our merchants and makers are given a more measurable way to drive new customers.
And while we’re talking about how great we are, let’s just add that we were voted one of Mashable‘s Top 5 Best Mobile Apps, Rolling Stone’s Top 10 Tech Trends for 2011 and are consistently listed among Atlanta's most promising companies… among other great publicity.
Scoutmob is a venture capital backed company whose investors include New Atlantic Ventures, AOL Ventures, Capital Broadcasting, Cox Enterprises and Thrillist CEO Ben Lerer.
Scoutmob is growing like crazy. That means our member base is growing like crazy. We are 100% dedicated to the positive experience for each and every one of our users, so with this growth we are in need of a Customer Experience Manager to ensure that all of our awesome users are receiving the timely attention they deserve. Don’t be fooled, this is not an opportunity where you will be sitting on the phone fielding calls all day. This is an opportunity to build a brand spanking new CXM platform for a multi-million dollar business. Get excited!
·Drive people, process, and technology improvement initiatives to optimize Scoutmob's Customer Support experience cycle
· Drive product/program quality improvements based on Customer feedback and core Customer Service performance measurements.
· Use business analytics and intelligence to provide insight to all relevant stakeholders to create and drive change to improve the Customer experience.
· Identify opportunities and drive solutions to enable automated tools and applications for Customer selfservice related to Help and Information.
· Identify opportunities to leverage Social Media to provide information about key customer-impacting issues to answer questions and solve problems for a broader audience.
· Advocate on behalf of the Customer during all business engagements to ensure a consistent and valuable experience for Scoutmob's customers
· Ensure that all customer issues are documented and resolved with a strong sense of urgency
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 7+ years of relevant work experience in Program/Product management
• 3+ years of eCommerce experience
• Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional projects with proven success
• Troubleshooting genius and Golden Rule advocate
• Experience interpreting data analytics to derive business insight and drive Customer value
• Experience with multiple CSM systems a plus
• This is not a 40 hour per week position or your typical 9 to 5. The right person will have the desire and drive to put in the extensive effort to develop a world class customer support experience for our members
Scoutmob, Inc - 9 months ago