Responsibilities: • Provides guidance, direction and leadership to a team of customer service professionals.
• Develops and maintains order management plans for key customers
• Manages promotional campaigns, return goods, and service programs
• Develops processes to identify customer problems and resolves them expeditiously and efficiently
• Assists inside sales personnel with the handling of customer telephone and mail orders; answers questions and makes recommendations for handling customer problems.
• Provides services for maintaining current information on back orders; advises and informs customer of status; releases and processes orders as merchandise arrives.
• Receives current information and reports from sales support regarding sales information; distributes and informs inside sales personnel.
• Provides essential training and onboarding to all members of the customer service team regarding basic product knowledge, department sales policies and procedures.
• Prepares and submits reports as directed.
Qualifications: • College degree or equivalent business experience
• Must be willing to work under Company policy and capable of independent judgment
• 3 to 5 years of prior management experience
• Knowledge of inside sales problems, purchasing, servicing customers, product knowledge and some exposure to outside sales
• Should be familiar with Company sales and personnel policies
To Apply: Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Univar - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Univar USA has an unvarying devotion to distributing chemicals across the US. The company, a regional unit of global chemical wholesaler...