Assist with the design of networks for new customer deployments.
Implement/Support VPN connections with customers for remote access to customer systems.
Support multiple network configurations on customer systems.
Support Cisco PIX/ASA firewalls for customer systems.
Support Wireless (802.11) networks for customer systems.
Support remote access connectivity to/from customer systems.
Provide technical documentation to other customer service and training groups for procedure/training development.
Work with customers to resolve network and security problems via ticketing system.
Document activities and actions associated with service requests and submit requests for software or process improvements based on service request findings.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a business technology or computer science discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of networking background combined with strong security experience.
- Strong ability to thoroughly analyze and troubleshoot security and network issues.
- Comprehensive understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts (VLANs, protocols, topologies, cabling) specifically in MS Windows OS environments.
- Expert level of knowledge using industry best practices for installing, deploying, documenting, and troubleshooting network security technologies, including vulnerability assessments, firewalls, etc.
- Project leadership skills with the ability to prioritize multiple requests, manage multiple tasks, and manage time effectively.
- High level of motivation, assertiveness, adaptability, and the enthusiasm to grow according to the demands of the position.
- Ability to support flexible schedule in support of 7x24 clients, especially during on-call periods (approximately every six weeks).
- Ability to present technical ideas and issues utilizing visualization tools, such as Microsoft Visio and Power Point.
ScriptPro is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity or for general consideration. All unsolicited resumes submitted by search firms in any form will be disregarded.
ScriptPro - 19 months ago