Come grow with us! This Customer Service order entry position is intended to be a stepping stone to assignments of increasing responsibility in other areas of Supply Chain/Operations. The optimal candidates for the CS order entry position should have some experience entering customer orders in ERP systems (prefer SAP).
Candidates should also have an education in some area of Operations Management/Business Administration (4-year degree preferred) with the intent to proactively apply this knowledge to the business. Candidates should have a desire to expand into other areas, which will require applying business knowledge with ever increasing business experience. This position is in Nevada City, CA.
- Manage the day-to-day processing of customer service orders in SAP
- Ensure appropriate checks and approvals are in place prior to order creation
- Create, Issue, and Manage the Order from booking to Billing process
- Resolve SAP related issues with CS orders
- Address customer management issues that may include credit, creation and ongoing needs
- Communicate with internal and external customers
- Establish key client and internal team relationships in order to facilitate administration and customer satisfaction
- Manage and resolve external and internal queries relating to quote/order status, client account information and compliance issues
- Liaise with service, sales, project managers and clients for issues relating to customer orders
- Address logistics questions
- Other tasks or projects as assigned
- SAP CS, SD, SFDC, Microsoft Office
- Bi-lingual a plus
- BS/BA in business field a plus