Customer Service Rep
We have a career opportunity available for a Customer Service Representative located at our corporate office in Richmond, VA. This position will be responsible for supporting our Chemicals and Tire Fill Divisions and assisting in other areas as required.
- Liaison with customers, remote sales team, and other departments within the company to provide customer service
- Input and verify orders, price, and shipping information within our SAP system
- Coordinate between manufacturing and customers to resolve any order issues
- Update and maintain customer information within our database
- Generate daily reports to provide status updates
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Carpenter Co. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or other legally protected characteristic.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Customer Service experience in an office environment supporting internal and external customers required
- Computer skills including MS Word and Excel required (SAP preferred)
- Experience with a chemical or manufacturing company is preferred
- Experience with importing and exporting is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
Carpenter Co - 2 years ago