Support Calleo & Social Media Manager in coordinating, strategizing and executing initiatives which require CRC support, while working in collaboration with HQ and cross-functional teams.
Act as an ambassador of the Nespresso brand in our Relationship Centers. He/she is the main and privileged contact point with the customer with whom he/she is in direct contact by mail. The Calleo and Social Media Coffee Specialist is responsible in understanding and satisfying customer needs, informing and proposing solutions to customer problems.
Management of new customers: Welcoming new members on the phone, opening their account, presenting the club, proposing assistance, taking the first order. Reassuring customers as to the quality of their purchase.
Taking orders and ensuring their follow-up: Sorting and inputting orders , responding to customers on Calleo, identification and checking personal particulars, entering up to date information in the system, checking orders in progress, reformulating orders and/or informing customers that an invoice reminder is pending. Order follow-up: manage coffee problems, damaged parcels, returned goods.
Maintenance of proactive relations with the customer: Assist customers on current situation in regard to points raised in Calleo and offer Nespresso services, inform the customer of latest events involving coffee, marketing, providing information, giving advice on the use of products and the machine.
Active routine management of the data base
Specific tasks for certain markets
Verification of payments: (checks, credit card forward to the Accounts Dpt.)
Participate in and contribute to conversations with the customer on all fronts of digital communication to maintain a constant knowledge of up-to-date discussions, inquiries and concerns
Support cross-functional teams and serve as project manager for the CRC and liaises with corresponding departments Marketing, TQM, Trade, Boutiques and B2B
Implement, integrate and test new tools to support new initiatives
Assist in defining clear strategy for digital initiatives along with developing polices and procedures
Assist in creating and developing reporting system monthly/weekly to inform the CRC of progress and new initiatives
• 1–2 years of experience in CRC
• Strong interest and thorough knowledge in our products
• Perfect knowledge of the local language, FR/SP language a plus, but not required
• Possesses excellent writing skills as demonstrated within Calleo and Social Media responses
• Creativity and documented success in execution of social media including: Facebook, Twitter, etc
• Ability to communicate results to management and work in a fast paced environment
• High Proficiency in MS Office programs
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Ability to work collectively within a team environment
• Ability to identify sensitive situations and potential crises
• Flexibility and Willingness to work with strict planning
Nespresso is the brand name of Nestlé Nespresso S.A., an operating unit of the Nestlé Group based in Lausanne, Switzerland....