Posting Job Title: Customer Service Rep 1
Requisition #: 145964BR
Posting Location: Harlingen, TX, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks Customer Service Representatives for our Customer Ops/Service Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position. **The start date for this position will be 07/15/13** POSITION SUMMARY:
- 40 hours a week, shifts will vary, must be available to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- Overtime may be required.
- Work is closely supervised and reviewed for completeness and accuracy.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Knowledge of all functions and related tasks in the area of customer service.
- Ability to work well under pressure and remain calm and professional through stressful or ambiguous situations in order to objectively interpret information.
- Ability to work independently to resolve customer inquiries, problems, or complaints.
- Ability to adapt communication styles and interact well with a large and diverse group of employees and customers in order to complete tasks.
- Previous experience working with multiple software applications preferred.
- Bilingual Preferred - English/Spanish
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma/Recognized Equivalent or minimum five (5) years of directly related experience required.
- Provides quality service to customers via phone in account activation, maintenance, billing, problem solving, modification, enhancement and, when required, de-activation.
- Activates new accounts as well as upgrades, downgrades, disconnects and reconnects service. Answers any billing questions, informs customers of billing and installation procedures and processes payments.
- Sell our services and features to meet defined sales objectives/goals.
- Handles routine customer service calls and carries out fundamental customer service tasks. When non- routine issues arise, selects from clear cut courses of action for next steps or escalates.
- Operates computerized systems to record data, make corrections or complete required follow up.
- Solves customer problems within company service policies and guidelines, utilizing approved procedures.
- Schedule service installation and record account comments on a daily basis in order to maintain accurate records of transaction and capture important customer data for measurement.
- Perform other duties as requested.The Customer Service Rep 1, via telephone, will provide excellent service to customers by answering their questions, supporting our products, and recommending new products that make their lives simple and easy.
- Representatives support all products for Time Warner Cable customers in a high volume call center environment.
FCC Unit_TWC: 5675
Controlling Establishment ID: 00150 - Harlingen
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 16 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...