Posting Job Title: Customer Service Rep 3 (Tech Support)
Requisition #: 143619BR
Posting Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable is currently seeking Customer Care Service Rep 3 (Tech Support) for our Customer Care Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
The Technical Support Representative, via telephone, will provide excellent service supporting our customers and their products to make their lives simple and easy. Representatives support all products for Time Warner Cable customers in a high volume call center environment.
Hours: 40 hours a week, shifts will vary, must be available to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays. Overtime may be required. Work is regularly supervised and reviewed for timeliness, accuracy and correct procedures.
**Start Date is 05/20/13**
Essential Job Functions:
1. Operates computerized systems to record data, make corrections or complete required follow up.
2. Activates new accounts. Upgrades, downgrades, transfer and reconnects service. Answers basic billing questions (such as nonpays) and will process payments.
3. Responds to customer inquiries of a technical or complex nature which are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures.
4. Responsible for providing quality technical support to customers and to installation and service personnel who are having problems using the company's products.
5. Requires advanced technical knowledge of the company's products and services. May assess needs and suggest/promote alternative products or services.
6. Sell our services and features to meet defined sales objectives/goals.
7. Applies company technical support policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
8. Perform other duties as requested.
1. Knowledge of all functions and related tasks in the area of customer service.
2. Network experience in a centralized repair/troubleshooting/testing environment, or in a dispatch environment that included answering telephones, logging events, providing technical support and repair coordination.
3. Ability to work well under pressure and remain calm and professional through stressful or ambiguous situations in order to objectively interpret information.
4. Ability to work independently to resolve customer inquiries, problems, or complaints.
5. Ability to adapt communication styles and interact well with a large and diverse group of employees and customers in order to complete tasks.
6. Previous experience working with multiple software applications required.
1. Computer networking knowledge and terminology including knowledge of Microsoft and MAC Operating Systems at the end user level a plus.
2. Bilingual Preferred - English/Spanish
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma/Recognized Equivalent or minimum five (5) years of directly related experience required
FCC Unit_TWC: 5675
Controlling Establishment ID: 00131 - San Antonio Blue Crest
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 14 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...