The Customer Service Representative is the Customer
Service Expert. Provides Customer Service to every
SuperAmerica customer while running the register and
working on the sales floor. Embodies and exhibits our
commitment in every interaction with the customer and
surrounding employees. Ensures every customer leaves the
store satisfied with the service provided and feels
confident that the customer is willing to make a return
visit to the store.
- Is at least 18 years of age (due to state laws
governing alcohol sales).
- Understands, actively demonstrates and promotes the
principles of our commitment statement.
- Exhibits willingness to learn and a desire to
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge of the store
operation and proficiency to perform the listed job
- Completion of all required training classes.
- Retail/Customer Service experience preferred.
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to
- Ability to perform repeatedly and for extended
periods of time: bending, standing, reaching,
climbing, twisting/turning, pushing/pulling,
squatting/kneeling/stooping, walking, and grasping.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
Northern Tier Energy - 10 months ago