The primary purpose of this position is to provide customer service to members who are seeking or utilizing ASH’s Fitness programs.
· Receives and responds to telephone calls from members, fitness clubs and health plans.
· Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of all ASH Fitness products and programs.
· Answers incoming calls on the ASH telephone system in a professional, accurate, timely and courteous manner.
· Ascertains the nature of the call and records information in the appropriate system.
· Provides answers to member questions by following standard policies and procedures.
· Interacts in a positive, respectful manner and establishes and maintains cooperative working relationships with internal and external customers.
· Coordinates collection of necessary information, including member co-pays or payments when necessary.
· Forwards documentation to Research Team for follow up if issue requires additional action.
· Analyzes information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions to ensure member satisfaction with the Fitness programs.
· Researches unique questions using all available resources. Refers difficult issues to Supervisor for appropriate answers.
· Handles all issues requiring additional action within the necessary timeframes.
· Manages time to ensure calls are answered within required timeframes and appropriate follow up is conducted in a timely manner.
· Exercises strict confidentiality in all matters relating to the member experience with the Fitness program.
· Attends and participates in meetings to discuss issues and foster teamwork among department personnel.
· Responds to requests from other ASH department personnel, contacting clubs and members as required.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
· High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
· Minimum 1 year Customer Service experience; with at least 6 months Customer Service experience in an inbound Customer Service Call Center dealing with Members.
· Experience in healthcare preferred.
· Basic experience with MS Office.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Mobility: Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Physical Requirements: Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Environmental Conditions: Usual office setting.
ASH Companies - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -