Monday through Friday and some weekends may be required.
Hours of operation are 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM through the week.
Salary: $10.95/hr ( Full- time)
The purpose of this project is to implement an automated process for sending maturity notifications on all admin systems as well as track and capture responses to these notifications. Mailings will be sent in phases of 500 contracts per week and these will be in our imaging system for storage.
• Reviewing paperwork or call center initiated transactions for appropriate requirements needed to begin processing.
• Processing deferred maturity transactions on our administrative systems accurately and in a time frame considered suitable.
• Processing the appropriate volume of transactions to meet company productivity guidelines as well as processing as an elite quality percentage to meet company quality guidelines.
• Prepares customer correspondence confirming transactions processed, if applicable, or follow up letters to original maturity notification.
• Prepares tax related documents and accounting related documents as the procedures may outline.
• Respond to internal inquiries from other areas within the business in a timely and professional manner.
• Report any potential fraudulent, money laundering, or unethical requests that you have reviewed.
• Making scripted outbound calls at time of required action if no response has been received.
Avionsystems - 7 months ago