This position is located in a service-related call center environment. Performs a host of customer service duties such as receiving calls and requests from the general public, real estate agents/brokers or other agencies.
- Interfaces with customers to resolve all types of customer service calls/queries/problems.
- Analyze customer needs, identify problems, research issues, and recommend solutions.
- Escalates queries/requests for action as appropriate to Supervisor and/or Field for immediate action.
- Maintain and create logs, records and files.
- May assist customers with billing inquiries. Resolve issues, track results. Prepare billing for customers; coordinate issues with collections and other departments.
- May visit client site which may result in additional sales, but goal is customer contact, servicing, and retention.
- May perform customer setup and installations. Order and install necessary equipment. Test to make sure order meets customer needs.
- May do training/product demonstrations. Training materials/manuals are usually provided. Customize to meet customer’s needs/applications. Training ranges from 1:1 to classroom to phone to web based to on site delivery.
- May do order fulfillment. Receive orders, reconcile information, track on spreadsheets, follow-up with customers.
- May serve as liaison to offshore customers service operations providing training to entry level customer service reps; 2nd tier customer service resource
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years related experience
- Mortgage industry experience preferred
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong knowledge of computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
- Advanced problem solving skills
EOE: M, F, V, D
DataQuick - 9 months ago