Customer Service Rep
NY - Albany
Local company in business for more than 100-years is seeking a Customer Service Representative to sell promotional items to their customers.
• Answer a high volume of incoming phone calls and respond to customer inquiries regarding products
• Sell company products and make a consistent effort to upsell accounts
• Accurately quote prices
• Receive inventory and enter all items in data-base
• Purchase materials needed to complete orders and negotiate with vendors to obtain the best price
• Track and maintain work orders and or purchase order
• Ensure accurate client billings
• Monitor client payments
• Maintain stock room and stock shelves as needed
Requirements: Our Client requires at least two years of experience in a high volume customer service environment with an emphasis on sales skills. Qualified candidates will have the ability to multi-task and prioritize, have strong mathematical skills and exceptional telephone skills. This is a temp to hire opportunity offering 8:00AM through 4:00PM hours during training, and 9:00AM through 5:00PM hours after training is complete.
Sargent & Blais Personnel Services, Inc. - 4 months ago
We take pride in the fact that we are a locally owned, non-franchise staffing firm with the ability to make decisions at our site, and alway...