Company: Specialized Bicycle Components
The Role: Customer Service Representative
Reporting to: Customer Service Supervisor
Organization: Customer Service – Salt Lake City, Utah
You are responsible for providing excellent customer service through prompt, accurate execution of Customer Service programs. You are relied upon to develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers and facilitate their returns, requests, and inquiries. At all times, you represent the brand through the service you provide.
How you will make a difference:
· Consumer assistance via phone and email.
· Administration of the Helmet Crash Replacement Program.
· Receive and process consumer online purchase returns.
· Research and resolve issues including order status, inventory availability, short shipments, damaged shipments, order scheduling, and price variations.
· Process goodwill orders.
· Respond to and update FAQs.
· Liaison with management and internal departments to resolve customer issues.
· Provide support to Customer Service management, or other departments on additional projects or assignments as given.
What you need to win:
· 2+ years customer service experience in the cycling industry.
· In depth technical knowledge of Specialized’s product lines.
· PC proficiency in order entry systems, and general office software.
· Associate or Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience preferred.
· Outstanding customer relations and account management skills.
· Demonstrated problem solving skills.
· Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast paced, high volume environment.
Specialized is the global leader in the designing and manufacturing of high performing, technology advanced bicycles, components, and cycling apparel for world champion riders and cycling enthusiasts. Founded in 1974 and headquartered in Morgan Hill, California, Specialized is a global company with offices throughout the world.
Specialized Bicycle Components didn't set out to make a museum piece, but the company's original Stumpjumper (the first...