Vancouver Hauling, a Waste Connections company, is looking for a Customer Service Representative for our Vancouver, WA location. This position is a full-time, Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Pay depends upon experience + family benefits, 401(k), paid vacation.
Bilingual English/Spanish is highly preferable but not mandatory.
Please do not stop by or call our local office. Please apply online at www.wasteconnections.com any troubles applying text or call Lance at 360-281-9919
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) fields calls from Customers and works to resolve problems they raise concerning service or billing. A successful CSR must understand the Waste Connections business, so they can resolve various types of customer issues. Customer Service Representatives must show empathy or sensitivity to the customer regarding the issue at hand and works in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes.
• Speak with customers by phone or in person and receives orders for new service, changes in service, receiving payments, handling billing questions or disputes, or discontinuance of service. Fills out contract forms, determines charges for service requested, collects deposits, prepare change of address records.
• Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
• Candidates must have Customer Service experience or experience handling heavy call volumes.
• Must have at least 1 year of experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
• Must be able to type at least 40 wpm.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future". Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V.)
Waste Connections - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...