Customer Service Representative, Consumer Services
Come Join the Better Ingredients, Better Pizza Team!
Great things are happening at Papa John’s! If you are looking for a career in an international company, flavored with challenging work with a professional and highly motivated team, mixed with professional development opportunities and a competitive salary, look no further!
The employee will provide customer service at the Consumer Services Call Center by answering telephone, eMail and other inquiries from customers of the company. In addition they will monitor online orders and route to the correct store when assistance is needed. Finally employee will communicate all customer contacts appropriately and follow-up as needed to ensure closure.
What’s on the Menu:
- Process incoming customer contacts via various means of communication including telephone, eMail, mail and voice mail.
- Document each customer contact factually, accurately, and efficiently.
- Perform order entry duties in appropriate databases for proper resolution and follow up of customer contact.
- Communicate each customer contact to the respective Restaurant Owner/Operator, or other such designated contacts.
- Escalates unresolved issues according to defined procedures.
- Follow up on each contact to ensure closure and customer satisfaction as time permits.
- Assist online orders as needed by routing them to the correct restaurant.
- Will investigate online ordering issues, assist as needed, and log problems identified by customers of the company.
- Update databases to reflect any changes and to ensure accurate information.
- Work on related tasks or projects assigned by management.
An equivalent combination of experience and training may substitute for any of the listed position qualifications.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Six Months to one year of experience required
- Ability to type at least 30 WPM with a high degree of accuracy.
- Efficient and friendly telephone skills.
- Proficient with Lotus Notes, Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet Explorer.
Screening requirements: Criminal Background Check required.
Papa John’s operates over 4,000 restaurants worldwide. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Please apply online at
Papa John’s is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer.
Papa John's - 15 months ago
Papa John's Pizza is the third largest take-out and delivery pizza restaurant chain in the United States, behind Pizza Hut and Domino's...