We are CoreLogic – a leading provider of business information, analytics and outsourcing services. Together, we are a global company with proven experts in the areas where we work and are passionate about helping our clients succeed. More than one million users rely on CoreLogic to assess risk, support underwriting, investment and marketing decisions, prevent fraud, and improve business performance in their daily operations. No one else has such a vast repository of data, an advanced set of analytical models and a talented, diverse team of professionals.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our workforce and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports and values our greatest asset: talent.
The Customer Service Rep Intermediate will perform a host of customer service duties related to answering customer inquiries, educating customers on CoreLogic product lines, and resolving issues related to customer accounts or product functionality. Customer interactions are typically conducted via telephone, email, letter, or fax when handling inquiries or resolving issues. Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting. This position is primarily tactical in nature but has strategic components to it. Working as part of a team, the CSR owns individual customer interactions until the inquiry has been answered or the issue resolved. Answering inquiries and resolving issues can include partnering with a team mate, supervisor, or personnel from different CoreLogic groups such as Accounts Receivable or Product Management. Product training and technical support may also be part of the core job duties.
- Instruct customers on product use and functionality related to multiple product lines
- Interface with customers to resolve 1st and 2nd tier/escalation customer service calls/queries/problems
- Examine customer problems and implements appropriate corrective action to respond to customer requests
- Prepare customer billings, answer questions about billing, and coordinate resolution of billing issues with collections and/or other departments
Sales Lead Routing:
- Answer incoming sales inquiry telephone calls/emails for the purposes of routing and assigning to appropriate sales channels
- Identify appropriate sales channel based on prospect particulars including but not limited to prospects industry focus
- Forward calls/emails to appropriate sales personnel or departments and create a lead ticket for tracking and pipeline reporting purposes
Account Research and Reporting:
- Provide client and account management level product usage reporting to include reconciliation with client invoices
- Perform account research, including but not limited to; contract review, order (product) set up/configuration, pricing, payment history, and authorized user review
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and...